1. Children are to arrive 20 minutes before tee or draw times and no earlier.
2. For Health and Safety reasons and since no extra adult supervision is provided, children are to be collected as soon as they have completed their game.
3. Junior Membership must be renewed annually.
1. There are 9 competitions scheduled for Juniors this summer. To maintain membership, Junior members are required to play at least 3 of these.
Dates for Competitions for Summer 2012
|Monday 20th (Fr. Cullen Cup)|
The Schedule for Junior Competitions is as follows
|18 Hole Green||8:30 am||Timesheet online||€3.00||Pro-Shop|
|18 Hole Yellow||9:30 am||Timesheet online||€3.00||Pro-Shop|
|18 Hole Red||10:30 am||Timesheet online||€3.00||Pro-Shop|
|10 Hole Boys||11:00 am||Draw||€3.00||Pro-Shop|
|10 Hole Girls||12:00 am||Draw||€3.00||Pro-Shop|
|5 Holes Mixed||12:30 pm||Draw||€3.00||Pro-Shop|
|3 Holes Mixed||11:30 am||Draw||€3.00||Pro-Shop|
2. Juniors may use the course on Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays ONLY provided there are no adult competitions.
3. Juniors must be off the 1st Tee by 4pm and off the course by 6pm unless accompanied by an adult member.
4. Juniors must report to the Pro-Shop before playing at all times.
5. Juniors must carry their ID Cards at all times.
6. Juniors are to give way to adult members at all times.
7. Under 10s on the course must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
8. Juniors are to adhere to the Dress Code Notices in the clubhouse e.g. no football jerseys.
1. No loitering in or around the Locker Rooms.
2. No Golf shoes permitted in the clubhouse.
3. Food and Drink consumed in the Dining Room ONLY.